Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chanyeol: The Star Profile


Name: Park Chanyeol / 박찬열
Blood Type: A
Family Relations: Father, Mother, Older Sister
Hobbies/Specialty: Listening to music, composing / playing instruments
Personality: Bright and Positive
How you became a member: After being casted, I trained
Ideal Type: A cute person that laughs/smiles a lot, a sincere person
Role Model: Jason Mraz, Eminem
Music you like to listen to: Hip Hop, Rap
Frequent Habits: Matching the beat with my hands
Usual Fashion Style: Street, Hip Hop
Celebrities I want to get close to: TVXQ U-Know Yunho, Super Junior Siwon
Foods I like: Ribs (galbi), Pork cutlet (tonkatsu)
Color I like: Black
# I like: 21
Frequently Visited Places: Shinchon, Hongdae, Myeongdong
Movie I like: School of Rock
Motto: "Enjoy Yourself."

This is a question asked directly by the fans through me2day (thestar_kr).
Fan's Question: If you can exchange your looks, who would you change with?
Star's Response: I will not change my lovely looks with anyone!!!


Source: The Star
Translations: gpark@CODE:EXO


No comments:

Post a Comment